Tuesday, November 13, 2007

100 days to go! (give or take...)

We're in the final stretch. I decided to surprise Nancy with a brand new KING sized bed. Now, I'm sure there are some of you that think "what an insensitive thing to do when your wife is already self-conscience about how big she's getting...", but wait...it's been her idea for the last several years! I just chose now to fulfill her request. :)

Seriously though, she was very surprised to find purple iris's lying on her brand new bed that she gets to spend her final trimester on...and a little extra room was nice too...

Here are some pictures of me spending this morning putting it all together so it would be waiting for her when she got home tonight. She had no idea I was doing any of this. Some of the pictures aren't the greatest, but hey...I was a one-man show!

In case you're wondering, in the last picture, those two boxes with a woman's face on them are the two pillows we got for free with the bed. After careful review of the pictures, I noticed it looked a bit like an advertisement... (Disclaimer: No parties gained financially through their participation... in fact they'll be paying for awhile...)










No comments: